Spicy Chicken Phall is another spicy and deliciously superb curry that will burst your taste buds and you will definitely going to make it again and again. Spicy Chicken Phall is best serve with plain white rice as it is too spicy to handle with Indian chapaties.
Prep Time – 10 Minutes
Cook Time – 18 Minutes
Yield – 3
Difficulty Level – Easy
- 2 pounds chicken tenderloin (diced)
- 1 teaspoon white cumin seeds
- ½ teaspoon coriander seeds
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon red chili powder
- 4 green chilies (chopped)
- 2 garlic cloves
- ½ inch ginger (peeled and grated)
- 1 tablespoon freshly chopped cilantro
- 2 tablespoon vegetable oil
- Salt and needed
- Black pepper as needed
- ¼ teaspoon gram masala
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 onions (finely sliced)
- 3 ripe tomatoes (chopped)
- Blend garlic cloves, lemon juice, red pepper flakes, red chili powder, green chilies, coriander and cumin in a blender until thick and fine paste is formed.
- Heat oil in a large pan and add chicken, sauté for 3 to 4 minutes with occasional stirring until chicken is golden brown.
- Add onion and again cook for further 3 to 4 minutes until the onion is translucent.
- Add the blended spice paste into the chicken and onion mixture and further cook for 1 to 2 more minutes or until the spices are aromatic.
- Add chopped tomatoes. Cover the lid and simmer for about 5 to 6 minutes or until the tomatoes are tender and gravy thickens.
- Atop with gram masala and fresh cilantro and serve hot with boiled white rice.