Salmon Kebabs with Green Bell Pepper recipe was fantastic and I kept on making a lot of variation the whole summers. I have tried this dish with paneer blocks and also with onion chutney and every time the new dish turned out to be exotic and extremely delicious.
Here I have made this dish easier for you and have made it simple and unique by adding Indian spices and the glaze of popular Indian mango powder is making it really a delicious one.
Prep Time – 10 Minutes
Cook Time – 25 Minutes
Yield – 3
Difficulty Level – Easy
- 2 pounds salmon (cut in 2-inch cubes)
- 1 green bell pepper (Cut in cubes)
- Salt as needed
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried coriander powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin powder
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic paste
- 2 tablespoons cornflour
- 1 tablespoon fish powder
- 1 tablespoon mango powder
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Take salmon cubes in a large bowl and add lemon juice, garlic paste, soy sauce and fish powder, mix well then season with salt and black pepper. Mix until the fish is fully coated. Place in a refrigerator for an hour or 2.
- In the meanwhile preheat the grill skillet.
- Take out the salmon cubes and add cornflour, coriander powder, mango powder and cumin powder, mix well until all the ingredients are fully incorporated and the fish is fully coated.
- Take skewers and arrange the salmon cubes followed by green pepper cubes.
- Repeat the same procedure with the rest of the salmon and green bell pepper. Brush little olive oil and then place on the grill skillet, grill for about 3 to 4 minutes on then change the sides and again grill for 3 to 4 minutes.
- When the salmon is done and fully cooked, take out in a serving dish and season with mango powder and serve hot with white rice.