This is a delicious way to cook the salmon and trust me when you will try this method, you will never had it any other way.
You may also like: Salmon Kebabs with Green Bell Pepper and Bengali Macher Fish Chop
Indian Spicy Roasted Salmon is a bit different from other eastern recipes as it is a fusion of east and west both. Try this dish and I am sure you will not regret.
Prep Time – 15 Minutes
Cook Time – 25 Minutes
Yield – 4
Difficulty Level – Easy
- 2 pounds salmon (cut into rectangular pieces)
- Salt as needed
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried coriander powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin powder
- 1 teaspoon mango powder
- ½ teaspoon garam masala
- ¼ cup yogurt
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic paste
- 1 teaspoon ginger paste
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon corn flour
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
For Green chili Chutney:
- 4 green chilies
- Salt as needed
- 3 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped mint
- 1 garlic clove
- Take salmon in a dish, add lemon juice and season with salt and black pepper. Set aside for half hour.
- Now take another bowl and take corn flour, paprika, thyme, coriander powder, cumin powder, yogurt, garlic and ginger paste, salt and garam masala. Mix well to make fine and smooth mixture.
- Add the salmon fillets into that yogurt mixture and mix well until completely cored.
- Preheat the oven at 375 F.
- Now heat oil in a skillet and add the salmon fillets, cook for about 4 minutes on one side or until golden brown, change the side and then slowly place the skillet into oven and further bake for about 10 minutes or until the fish is ready.
- Take out in a serving dish and season with mango powder.
- Now for green chili chutney, take green chilies, garlic clove and mint in a grinder and grind until smooth mixture. Take out in a bowl and add lemon juice and season with salt.
- Enjoy the roasted Indian style salmon with green chili chutney and enjoy.
Leave a Reply