Indian Chicken Tikka Masala is a very easy and delicious recipe to make chicken with an Indian punch! Here chicken is marinated in yogurt and spices then grilled perfectly.
You may also like: Easy Chicken Samosa Recipe, South Indian Homemade Sambar and Spicy Chicken Phall Curry
You can also add gravy by adding cream and tomato gravy in the grilled chicken but I like it that way so that it can be enjoyed even in my lunch the next day. Try this Indian Chicken dish by yourself.
Prep Time – 10 Minutes
Cook Time – 150 Minutes
Yield – 2
Difficulty Level – Medium
- 1 lb chicken boneless fillets
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- ½ cup yogurt
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 garlic cloves (minced)
- ½ teaspoon ginger paste
- Salt as needed
- Black pepper as needed
- Fresh cilantro for garnishing
- ¼ teaspoon garam masala
- Add all of the spices, yogurt, lemon juice, garlic mince and ginger paste to the chicken fillets and mix well with hands until fully coated.
- Place the chicken in your refrigerator for about 1 hour before cooking.
- Heat oil in a grill skillet and place the marinated chicken in the pan. Discard the marinade juices and grill the chicken for about 5 to 6 minutes on one side. Flip over and again grill for about 5 to 6 more minutes or until the chicken is golden brown and properly cooked.
- Take out in a serving dish and garnish with fresh cilantro.