Bananas are very nutritious and kids love them too. You can give them to your kids in various ways like smoothies, cakes, muffins, etc.
You may also like:
- Healthy Snacks for Preschool Kids
- Barley Recipes for Babies & Toddlers
- Easy Aloo Cheese Tikki Recipe for Kids
Here is how I make a banana pancake although my daughter have just a few bites I love making different things for her and for the blog .:)
If your kid likes sweets then you can make banana pancakes for them which are delicious and fulfilling at the same time.
Banana Pancakes Recipe Ingredients (For 2-3 Pan Cakes)
- 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tbsp. sugar
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- Salt as per taste
- 1 small peeled ripe banana
- 1tbsp milk(you can use almond milk or full fat or low-fat milk)
- 1 large egg
- Few drops of vanilla extract
- 1btsp melted unsalted butter
- Vegetable oil and butter for cooking
Healthy Banana Pancakes Recipe
1. Whisk flour, sugar, baking powder and salt in a bowl.
2. In another bowl, mash the banana with a fork until smooth.
3. Add in the eggs and whisk.
4. Then add milk and vanilla extract and whisk until completely blended.
5. Pour the banana mixture and melted butter into the flour mixture. Mix the batter with a spatula until blended. The batter will become thick and lumpy.
6. Heat non-stick pan over medium heat. Apply some vegetable oil and butter on the pan.
7. Drop 1/4th cup batter on pan for each pancake. Space them about 2 inches from each other.
8. Let the pancakes cook till they turn golden brown on the underside and then flip them to cook from other side.
9. Take them out when pancakes become puffy.
Serve to your kid with some banana slices. I hope your kidoo’s like it. I am sure elders will like it too 🙂