You all must have tried Pork and Paneer Kebabs with different punches so here is a treat for kebab lovers. We have used pork as the main ingredient and have prepared it with Indian spices that are giving it a mind-blowing taste and aroma.
The presence of paneer (Indian Cheese) is giving it a superb and delicious taste.
Prep Time – 15 Minutes
Cook Time – 35 Minutes
Yield – 4
Difficulty Level – Easy
- 2 pound pork (cut in 1 inch cubes)
- 2 pound paneer (cut in 1 inch cubes)
- Salt as needed
- Black pepper as needed
- ½ teaspoon red chili powder
- ½ teaspoon turmeric powder
- ½ cup yogurt
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
- 1 teaspoon cumin powder
- 1 teaspoon dried coriander powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic paste
- 1 tablespoon imli sauce
- 1 tablespoon corn flour
- Water as needed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Take pork cubes in a bowl and add white vinegar, salt, black pepper, cumin powder, turmeric powder, garlic paste, sesame seeds, red chili powder and yogurt. Mix well until the cubes are fully coated. Place in the refrigerator for 2 to 3 hours.
- In the meanwhile mix corn flour, salt and water in a bowl until smooth.
- Preheat the grill at medium.
- Add the paneer cubes into the corn starch mixture and mix until fully coated.
- Take out the pork cubes from the refrigerator. Discard the marinade and arrange the pork cube on the skewer followed by the paneer cube. Repeat the same procedure for all the pork cubes and paneer cubes.
- Brush the pork and paneer with olive oil and then place on the grill. Grill for about 3 to 4 minutes on one side. Change the side and again cook for about 4 to 5 minutes or until golden brown and the pork is cooked from inside. Be careful while grilling and keep the heat medium low to avoid burning of paneer.
- Take out in a serving plate and top with imli sauce.
- For your convenience, you can also grill the pork and paneer cubes separately.